Sunday, March 18, 2007

salsa cubana






Holder Alba (salsa cubana)

My name is Alba Holder, I come from Havana in Cuba. For sixteen years I`ve been living in Poland, in Wrocław, where I run my own school of Latin American dance. When I`m in a bad mood I simply turn on the music and dance, dance, dance. I assure you, there`s no better way to cheer up. The most important thing in dance is to feel the rhythm and stimulate the imagination, but it depends on a partner too. The connection of body movements, flowing with Cuban, Venezuelan or Mexican sounds is a perfect way to relax your body and spirit. Every step, every hand movement, every face expression is a reflection of our feelings and needs. Dance sets us free, lets us discover what we have inside and express our identity. It awakes our dreams, at least for one moment...

No comments: